Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ten beauty products you don't really need?


I have never been a fan of beauty products. I hardly wear make up, I don't go for fake nails, false eyelashes, or fake whatever. In addition to my bath soap, shampoo, and conditioner, the only things I've always really had are lipstick, lotion, and face powder, and that's it. So it's interesting to know that there are so-called beauty products out there that you don't really need, hence no need to waste your money as well as your time on them. Anne Roderique-Jones of YAHOO NEWS reports:
From wrinkle-reducing creams to color-enhancing shampoos, how do you know which potions perform miracles and which fall short? Read on for expert advice on 10 products you should save your pennies on and how to really get more beauty bang for your buck.
Click here to find out what the 10 products are... 




No comments:

Post a Comment