Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Waka waka at Wonderland Amusement Park


So I put on my most comfortable shoes and, together with my husband and colleague, went to the Wonderland Amusement Park here in Abuja on April 1, 2012. Rain was threatening to fall but that didn't deter us. We just wanted to have a leisurely walk around the park before dinner, and so we did!

I was surprised to see that there's now a Ferris Wheel at the park. We didn't try it though, but I think I will one of these days. 

The photos we took didn't come out of okay because it was dark. I will go back during the day and take more photos. Wonderland Amusement Park is just one of the two here in Abuja, the other being the Maitama Amusement Park. Great place to visit especially for children during the upcoming summer holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment