Monday, September 3, 2012

UN bombing survivor tells touching story one year after the tragedy that took several lives in Abuja


ONE YEAR AFTER UN BOMBING: MY STORY
BY FEESE SUNDAY (Source: www.sundaytrust.com.ng)

Today, the 26th of August 2012, is exactly one year since the bombing of the United Nations (UN) building in Abuja which claimed several lives and shattered the peace of our country. As I reflect on the past one year I cannot but thank God for many things which happened to me during the period. I woke up to find myself in a London hospital surrounded by love from friends arounding my bed and their pictures and lovely posters on the walls in the intensive care unit. One of the posters had two puppies squashed in a saucepan and it read “We Are All In This Together”. My friends and many Nigerians have been with me ever since and they form the core of the TeamMembers.   Click here to READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment